As the UK has entered in its second COVID-19 lockdown, we’re delighted that the property industry remains open, unlike the first lockdown in March. Estate agents across the country are delighted with this news, us included, meaning that we can remain here for our customers and clients throughout this time, and can continue to work with you to get you moving and on your way.
According to the latest government guidance, exceptions on leaving home include undertaking any of the following activities in connection with the purchase, sale, letting or renting of a residential property:
- Visiting estate or letting agents
- Viewing residential properties to look for a property to buy or to rent
- Preparing a residential property to move in
- Moving house
- Visiting a residential property to undertake any activities required for the rental or sale of that property
The health and well being of our team, clients and customers remains our main priority, and we will continue to follow a number of strict measures to protect everyone, including:
- Maintaining social distancing wherever possible
- Use of personal protective equipment where necessary
- Providing hand sanitiser
- Limiting property viewings to 2 members of the same household and by appointment only, no open house viewings
- Ensure that surfaces are cleaned prior to each viewing
- Carrying out market appraisals remotely via a video call in the first instance, or in person adhering to the latest government’s safety guidance
We want to assure you that our team remains here for you at this time. Our offices are open by appointment only, and all of our team members remain working either from our office (following all government stipulations) or remotely from home. All of our team is here should you wish to speak to them, although please be patient with us, as it may take us a little while longer to put you in touch with the right person at this time.
Whatever you need, whatever we can do to help, tell us. We are here.