Alexander & Co are currently recruiting for Head of Property Management at our Bicester branch.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the daily morning meeting.
- Support and guide a team of Property Managers.
- Act as the senior point of contact for all landlords for the branch.
- Run daily reports and ensure appropriate action is taken to maintain compliance within portfolio.
- Ensure our landlords receive professional advice in relation to their properties;
- Handle escalations through to successful resolution
- Source contractors and co-ordinate maintenance works
- Undertake property visits where required and advise the client of any required work
- Co-ordinate matters between landlords and tenants, acting as a conduit between the two parties
- Ensure processes are correctly followed within the team such as check outs, deposit returns, re-lets, renewals and serving notices
- Work in partnership with the Lettings Team to identify new business opportunities and drive growth within the portfolio
- Work in partnership with the Client Accounts Team regarding rent arrears and credit control
- Must be ARLA Level 3 qualified
- Previous property management experience essential
- Professional written and verbal communication
- Excellent IT knowledge with experience of using Microsoft Office packages
- ARLA Level 4 qualified or willing to work towards
- Experience of working with Reapit and Fixflo systems
- Previous experience in a senior or managerial role within property management