Alexander & Co Group operate as Alexander & Co and Peter Ball & Co across 13 offices across Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Bedfordshire, Gloucestershire, and Northamptonshire. Our prime focus is on exceptional customer experience, and we shape our services around our client’s unique needs.
As a group, our culture is critical. We foster innovation and clever thinking, knowing always that what we do and achieve together sets us apart. Our attention is meticulous; our attitude tenacious; our approach authentic.
We have created three core company values that the & Co Group family strive to live and breathe every day:
- Personal: we listen to our customers and always go the extra mile
- Proactive: we are never chased for anything
- Ethical: we always do the right thing for our customers
We are now looking to recruit a Lettings Administrator to join our team. In this role you will provide administrative support to our Lettings branches and clients, ensuring full compliance in line with current legislation.
The key deliverables:
- Progress deals to move-in by maintaining a proactive, effective, and well-organised approach.
- Ensure tenancies are compliant.
- Ensure all clients – including landlords, tenants, and branches – are kept up to date on progress, opportunities and address any concerns with potential solutions or outcomes.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Processing references
- Progress and resolve delays during the referencing process such as chasing employers, proof of funds or relevant information that helps support an application.
- Obtain and process all necessary documentation for the tenancy, ensuring CRM is up to date at each step
- Ensuring compliance is up to date and current for move-in
- Submitting relevant form to Just Move In
- Guarantor paperwork, if required for referencing
- Creating tenancy agreements and supporting documents
- Registering the deposit with TDS and obtaining a valid certificate within required timelines
- Ensuring completion monies received prior to move-in
- Actively keeping the branch up to date with the progress of each property and notify of potential issues or delays
- Processing renewal terms and tenancy agreements
- Processing supplier invoices
- Processing legal notices
Skills and experience:
- Well-developed written and verbal communication
- Excellent IT knowledge with experience of using Microsoft Office packages
- Experience of using Reapit would be an advantage
- Strong attention to detail
- ARLA qualified to level 3 (preferred)
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role (preferred)
- 22 days per annum (FTE), plus bank holidays and a Birthday Bonus!
- Parking Permit
- Contributory pension
- Full sponsorship to complete ARLA Level 3 qualification
- High Street incentives though Perkbox
- Employee Assistance Programme