Alexander & Co is a leading Lettings and Estate Agent with a fantastic portfolio of properties within the area. We have a highly successful team of property experts that make this happen and we are looking to expand.
The Lettings Deposit Coordinator will manage the end-to-end process of the deposit return at the end of tenancy to ensure landlords and tenants receive fantastic, pro-active customer service.
Duties will include:
- Liaise with tenants when notice is received to inform them of the process, timelines, and what to expect surrounding the move-out.
- Liaise with landlords and Property Manager once the check-out is completed to negotiate the deposit release and arrange any maintenance works required.
- Liaise with Client Accounts once the deposit is negotiated and ready to release.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Outstanding administration skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and to strict compliance standards
- Organised and able to prioritise workload in a faced paced environment
- Resilient, positive, numerate, analytical and detail oriented
- Solid influencing skills and ability to negotiate with third parties
- Confident verbal communicator backed up with excellent letter writing skills
- IT literate
- Contract negotiation
- Knowledge of Reapit
- Knowledge of TDS Custodial
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme