& Co Group Ltd operate as Alexander & Co and Peter Ball & Co across 13 offices across Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Bedfordshire, Gloucestershire and Northamptonshire. Our prime focus is on exceptional customer experience and we shape our services around our client’s unique needs.
As a group, our culture is critical. We foster innovation and clever thinking, knowing always that what we do and achieve together sets us apart. Our attention is meticulous; our attitude tenacious; our approach authentic.
We have created three core company values that the & Co Group family strive to live and breathe every day:
- Personal – we listen to our customers and always go the extra mile.
- Proactive – we are never chased for anything.
- Ethical – we always do the right thing for our customers.
The purpose of the role is to lead the lettings team so they deliver the day-to-day operations for a successful letting business, generate new business for the branch and manage existing long term relationships with both landlords and tenants. Ensure the team provide exceptional level of client care and 100% compliance within the portfolio.
- Manage and mentor the lettings team members to ensure they are appropriately motivated and trained to carry out their responsibilities to the required standards.
- Manage the day-to-day operation of lettings department, ensuring compliance and effective staff cover at all times. Chair morning meetings and ensure they are energetic, focused and actively participated in by the whole team
- Nurture and develop new opportunities and contacts within local business community to facilitate letting of the portfolio. Conduct market appraisal to gain completed client instructions
- Ensure effective linkage and communication with property management and accounts departments
What we are looking for....
- Essential - You will have strong commercial acumen and eye for detail, coupled with a drive for delivering outstanding customer service and results.
- Essential - Ability to demonstrate initiative and self-motivation with effective leadership and coaching skills.
- Essential - Proven experience within in a similar role
- Preferred - ideally ARLA qualified
- Preferred - Ability to problem solve quickly
- Preferred - Excellent IT knowledge with experience of using Microsoft Office packages – experience of using Reapit would be an advantage.