Lettings Negotiator (Trainee) – Alexander & Co – Bicester Branch
Alexander & Co operate across 7 offices Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Bedfordshire and Northamptonshire. Our prime focus is on exceptional customer experience and we shape our services around our client’s unique needs.
As a group, our culture is critical. We foster innovation and clever thinking, knowing always that what we do and achieve together sets us apart. Our attention is meticulous; our attitude tenacious; our approach authentic.
We have created three core company values that the & Co Group family strive to live and breathe every day:
- Personal – we listen to our customers and always go the extra mile.
- Proactive – we are never chased for anything.
- Ethical – we always do the right thing for our customers.
Duties will include:
- Registering applicants and matching them to properties that match their search criteria
- Arranging and undertaking viewings
- Negotiate lets with tenants & landlords and overseeing the let process through to successful Move-In.
- Record accurate file notes on our database
- Answering client enquiries
- General administrative assistance within the office
- Skills & experience required:
Experience in a letting’s negotiator role:
- Experience in Estate Agency or a similar customer facing role (full training will be provided)
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Happy to take personal ownership for the quality and timeliness of work
- Be able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Proactive and helpful approach
- Flexible and adaptable nature
- IT Literate with experience of using MS packages
- Clean driving licence and own transport
- ARLA level 3 qualified, or willing to train to gain qualification
- Competitive Basic salary (DOE)
- Personal & Branch commissions
- Contributory pension
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Holidays 22 days per annum (full time equivalent), plus bank holidays and one day Birthday Bonus
- Sponsorship to obtain ARLA qualification