Macintyers is a leading Estate Agent with a fantastic portfolio of properties within the area. We have a highly successful team of property experts that make this happen and we are looking to expand.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for an exciting career within the property industry. If first class customer service is your passion then this could be for you.
Duties will include
- Registering applicants and matching them to properties that match their search criteria
- Arranging and undertaking viewings
- Negotiate lets with tenants & landlords and overseeing the let process through to successful Move-In.
- Record accurate file notes on our database
- Answering client enquiries
- General administrative assistance within the office
- Skills & experience required:
Experience in a letting’s negotiator role
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Happy to take personal ownership for the quality and timeliness of work
- Be able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Proactive and helpful approach
- Flexible and adaptable nature
- IT Literate with experience of using MS packages
- Clean driving licence and own transport
- ARLA level 3, or willing to train to gain qualification
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension
- Employee Assistance Programme