Alexander & Co is a leading Estate Agent with a fantastic portfolio of properties within the area. We have a highly successful team of property experts that make this happen and we are looking to expand.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the group as Mortgage and Protection Adviser.
We require a motivated individual who will help drive sales in a rapidly growing market. Being part of a busy estate agency group there will be a constant flow of leads and the successful candidate will need to have a fast paced attitude to achieve success. The right candidate will have the opportunity to earn in excess of £50,000 per annum, and you can earn more as this is uncapped.
Duties will include:
- Achievement of monthly key performance indicators.
- Achieve and exceed quarterly and annual income targets.
- Support our sales and lettings teams facilitate efficient sales and acquisition for our clients.
- Manage stable, ongoing enquiries maintaining relationships with clients in order to secure sales when clients are ready to proceed.
- Complete Mortgage Fact Finds to identify client’s requirements and providing advice and recommendation in order to secure the business.
- Liaising with other departments in the business to ensure a smooth application process for the client.
- Continual development of sales skills and product knowledge
- Continual Professional Development.
- Ensure sales are conducted according to sales process and compliance requirements
- Ability to complete paperwork/applications in a structured compliant manner
Skills & experience required:
- CeMAP qualified
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
- The role would suit someone with previous experience as a mortgage and protection adviser.
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Good written, oral communication and numeracy skills
- Outstanding organizational skills, good time keeping and ability to control own diary
- Comfortable with the pressures of a targeted environment and be determined and committed to go the extra mile to achieve and exceed targets and provide excellent customer service in a fast paced sales environment.
- Ability to work in a regulated environment
- Experience of Microsoft suite of products, Word, Excel etc.
- Understanding of property markets
- Previous sales experience preferable, especially in Mortgages & Protection
- Clean driving licence and use of own car during business hours ideally but not essential
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Car parking permit
- Holidays – 22 days plus birthday bonus (day off for birthday)
- Death in Service Insurance
- Access to Perkbox Benefits platform
- Access to Cycle to Work scheme
- Company Pension