Alexander & Co is a leading Estate Agent with a fantastic portfolio of properties within the area. We have a highly successful team of property experts that make this happen and we are looking to expand.
We currently have a vacancy for a Sales Progressor in our Aylesbury branch. The successful candidate will be responsible for facilitating the progression of the sale from offer agreed through to completion working in partnership with the seller and buyer and their legal representatives as well as other parties involved with the sale. The individual will work very closely with sellers and buyers throughout the home buying journey, advising them on each step throughout the transaction and troubleshooting any potential challenges that may be faced along the way
Duties will include:
- Managing the progression of the sale and handover from the sales team to the progressor.
- Ensuring regular and consistent communication with the seller and buyer and their legal representative.
- Recording all notes and progress on the sale within the company CRM
- Weekly meetings with the Sales Manager and Area Director to update on case progress and to provide accurate prediction on sales due to exchange/complete.
Skills & experience required:
- Estate Agency sales transaction knowledge - managing chains through effective relationships with conveyancing partners and other estate agency businesses.
- Full understanding of the conveyancing process.
- NAEA Level 3 qualified or prepared to work towards.
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Car parking permit
- Holidays – 22 days plus birthday bonus (day off for birthday)
- Death in Service Insurance
- Access to Perkbox Benefits platform
- Access to Cycle to Work scheme
- Company Pension