Alexander & Co is a leading Lettings Agent with a fantastic portfolio of properties within the area. We have a highly successful team of property experts that make this happen and we are looking to expand.
We are currently looking for a Part Time (20-25 hours per week) Trainee Accounts Assistant to join us.
Skills and Experience:
- The role would suit someone with some experience in accounts with an existing knowledge of multi-site businesses
- Day to day control of purchase and sales ledgers; processing of supplier payment runs
- Quarterly supplier reconciliations (inc. overseeing maintenance supplier recs)
- Appropriate balance sheet reconciliations; assisting prepayments & accruals.
- The ideal candidate will have energy and dynamism with a drive to get tasks done and move the business forward; the ability to change processes to make them more efficient
- Good communication skills: the ability to form good working relationships with staff at branches; able to build good relationships with suppliers’ accounts offices
- Computer literate with good excel skills and solid understanding of accounting software principles.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and highly motivated individual who has excellent attention to detail. Previous experience is not essential as full training will be provided but you will need to have good organisational skills and attention to detail.
You should only apply for this role if:
- You are keen to join a successful and growing business.
- You are looking for a challenging role which moves at a fast pace
- Keen to learn and work as part of a team
- £8.00 to £10.00 per hour
- 22 days holiday (pro-rata) + a Birthday Bonus!
- Contributory pension
- High Street incentives though Perkbox
- Part-time, Permanent
- £8.00-£10.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday