Brackley - Full Time - £24k-£28k
Alexander & Co is a leading Lettings Agent with a fantastic portfolio of properties within the area. We have a highly successful team of property experts that make this happen and we are looking to expand.
This is a great opportunity for an individual looking for a new and exciting career within the property industry. If first class customer service is your passion then this could be for you.
As a Property Manager you are key part of the main function behind our lettings and admin teams. You are the first point of contact to our landlords, tenants, and contractors. Property Managers deliver excellent customer service in a timely manner at all times. Communication is a core part of the role with those we work with.
Duties will include:
- Working within a team, managing a portfolio of properties approximately 170 units dependent on experience
- Attracting new clients by exceeding landlord, tenants and contractors expectations
- Reviewing property visits and advising the client of any required work as and when required in order to ensure we are providing the most up to date information to a landlord.
- Sourcing contractors and co-ordinating maintenance works
- Ensuring gas and electrical checks are undertaken in a timely and compliant manner, along with any remedial works if required
- Co-ordinating matters between landlords and tenants
- Providing landlords with professional advice in relation to ensuring their properties are compliant and in good repair ensuring this is processed and recorded on our FixFlo system
- Dealing with check-outs and related returns of deposit and disputes with the additional use of Zero Deposit Scheme if the property has this type of deposit.
- Liaising with accounts team regarding rent arrears and credit control
- Serving compliant notices and obtaining relevant evidence
- Manage the renewal process by successfully negotiating fully managed tenancies with the tenant and work with the Lettings team to re-advertise if necessary
- Assisting and managing utility switches via our utility switch partner system
- ARLA qualified to at least level 3 or happy to work towards
- Previous property management experience
- Professional written and verbal communication skills (multi lingual preferred but not essential)
- Able to work on own initiative, as well as part of a team
- Flexible, adaptable nature with the ability to work under pressure, in a calm manner
- Excellent IT knowledge with experience of using Microsoft Office packages – experience of using REAPIT, FIXFLO & DEPOSITARY would be an advantage but not essential
- Competitive salary
- Holidays – 22 days + Bank Holidays
- Birthday Bonus (additional paid day off for birthday)
- Death in Service Insurance
- Access to Perkpal Benefits platform
- Access to Cycle to Work scheme
- Company Pension
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Health & wellbeing programme
- Life insurance
- Referral programme
- Sick pay