5 Bedroom House To Let
A superb, 17th Century, Grade II listed thatched house with double garage and swimming pool situated in the picturesque Buckinghamshire village of Buckland, located approximately 3 miles away from Tring, and close to the A41 main road network to Berkhamsted and Aylesbury.
The property is currently within the catchment area for Aylesbury Grammar, Aylesbury High and Sir Henry Floyd grammar schools. In addition, it is within easy travelling distance of Berkhamsted School along with many OFSTED rated 'outstanding' and 'good' government primary and secondary schools.
The accommodation, which is set over four floors and which will be redecorated internally throughout prior to letting, comprises an enrtance porch with downstairs cloakroom, hallway, farmhouse style kitchen / breakfast room with range cooker, utility room with rear access, study, dining room with inglenook fireplace, sitting room with wood burner fireplace, conservatory, and basement room which is currently used as a playroom. The first floor houses a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and private staircase leading to a dressing room with additional storage within the eaves, a second double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and private staircase storage to an attic space, two further bedrooms, a family bathroom, plus a further fifth bedroom on the second floor.
The property further benefits from gas central heating, established gardens to the front and side of the property with a two way access driveway providing off-road parking and access to the double garage with workshop space, and a large enclosed rear garden with 7x5 meter (approx) heated outdoor chlorine swimming pool and pool house.
A seasonal gardener and pool maintenance during the summer months will be provided by the landlord within the monthly rental amount.
• AVAILABLE: 26th January
• DEPOSIT: £3,403
• MINIMUM TENANCY TERM: 12 months
• FURNISHINGS: Unfurnished
• EPC RATING: E
• COUNCIL TAX BAND: G
• SOURCE OF HEATING: Gas Central Heating
• UTILITIES: Billed Utility Accounts
• BROADBAND / MOBILE COVERAGE: Superfast Broadband Available / 5G Available (https://checker.ofcom.org.uk/)
• PARKING: Double garage & driveway parking with two-way access
• BUILDING SAFETY, RIGHTS & RESTRICTIONS: The property is Grade II listed and combined with the thatched roof, there are fire safety requirements to be met and restrictions on use at the property e.g. no BBQ within 5 metres of the property. Please contact the agent for full details and conditions to be included within the tenancy
• FLOOD & EROSION: Low Risk of Flooding
• PLANNING DEVELOPMENTS: N/A
• ACCESSIBILITY & ADAPTATIONS: N/A
• COALFIELD OR MINING: N/A